In Texas, we enjoy many freedoms and rights under federal and state laws regarding our private property. When our rights as homeowners are infringed upon and we are unable to resolve the problem mano a mano, we can seek relief with the help of an attorney; if necessary, we can take a matter to court.
Practical Help With Neighbor Disputes And Property Problems
At The Wenholz Law Firm PLLC, based in Austin, we help our clients protect their property rights and get the help they need when they need it. We provide practical advice and representation to homeowners who are worried about:
- Water diversion from their neighbors' properties
- Basement flooding and other water damage caused by water rerouting
- What will happen to their homes when the next big rain comes
- What legal rights they have when damage has been done to their property
- How to file an insurance claim
- What to do if their claim has been denied
- How to handle a situation in which their neighbor is not cooperating
Who We Are
The Wenholz Law Firm PLLC is a small firm with offices in Austin, Texas, and Boulder, Colorado. Founded in 2003, the firm is dedicated to legal excellence, attentive personal service, and intelligent, aggressive advocacy.
Attorney David Wenholz has a strong reputation in the legal community and extensive experience with insurance matters. He has been practicing law in Texas since 1990.
Contact Us For A Free Case Evaluation
We will talk to you about your property concern free of charge. Contact us to talk to an experienced lawyer about your property rights.